Friday, December 5, 2008

Craziness pursues

I haven't blogged in a bit because well life happened. As i've said before my mother became ill-well a week before her birthday which was Thanksgiving my mother passed away. Which then ensued many troubles after this-buring a family memeber is the roughest thing you can do. But it doesn't help when you start having issues within yourself which brings on much much more drama in your heart and life that is not needed. So I have been trying to endure much issues from myself and those around me.

My friend who is in florida sometimes i wonder- it is almost as thou I am his girlfriend or that he is overly friendly i don't know. Anyways it is a pain when youw ant to talk to someone but can't. I haven't spoke to him on the phone in a week now and well its kinda hard because i have my other half home with me-they do not get along. So its keep the one you live with happy and try to understand why the one who should be your friend should understand when youare in a commitment you can't just forget who they are or take them for granted. I learn this everyday because i screw up alot lol.

Its hard to be me sometimes...but oh well...

classes are at an end, i have an exam downloading now and one on monday i have yet to study for and now have a house full so its gonna be very difficult to study especially with little ones running around. And now i know why I am so tired and bleh...

on a good note i do have a part time job now. Its working in a deli but it is a job that will give me a little money in my pocket that is mine :) i am happy for that. So well i guess i better get on my exam and to bed soon because i am very tired.

No comments: