Today wasn't that bad... work was busy as usual. *Ouch* sorry hit my head on the wall. I am sitting here in my bed about to crash again....took a power nap earlier....
I spent my lunch at the house and me and Nessa managed to convince Gary to open his gifts and our gifts early. We will ahve to take her back home early Christmas eve. I loved the look on their faces when they got their presents!
Nessa got a webkin pegasus, a stuff teddy bear, a make your own bracelet kit and 2 baby dolls. She loved them...her daddy got a wet/dry electric shaver, a massager and a 1 GB jump drive.
I got a terry robe that is longer than my tink one I got last year, a purple scarf that I love, Tinman series and the new LKH book Swallowing Darkness.
Hmm WORK: work was ok besides me walking around like a zombie. I was sooo tired. I didn't sleep well last nite. Maybe tonite will be better. We were busy.. "cheap chicken monday" *grumbles*
People wait until the last hour to want ot buy chicken... stupid people. But it is ok.. because I left at 7Pm lol. Oh one of the managers came to the deli adn was like who is working the back? in a grumpy mean way (don't think he likes me) I was like me and he was liek you have supplies on teh floor by the bailer..the guy who was warming his food up was like um no their stuff is on a rack in their back room. I was like there HA you shouldn't come over here and try to get on to me because of something I have no clue about. *so wanted to call him a not to nice name* but didn't....
I get home fall asleep on couch, take shower, eat, and then here I am an hour later getting ready for sleep...so heres blip for the day!
I spent my lunch at the house and me and Nessa managed to convince Gary to open his gifts and our gifts early. We will ahve to take her back home early Christmas eve. I loved the look on their faces when they got their presents!
Nessa got a webkin pegasus, a stuff teddy bear, a make your own bracelet kit and 2 baby dolls. She loved them...her daddy got a wet/dry electric shaver, a massager and a 1 GB jump drive.
I got a terry robe that is longer than my tink one I got last year, a purple scarf that I love, Tinman series and the new LKH book Swallowing Darkness.
Hmm WORK: work was ok besides me walking around like a zombie. I was sooo tired. I didn't sleep well last nite. Maybe tonite will be better. We were busy.. "cheap chicken monday" *grumbles*
People wait until the last hour to want ot buy chicken... stupid people. But it is ok.. because I left at 7Pm lol. Oh one of the managers came to the deli adn was like who is working the back? in a grumpy mean way (don't think he likes me) I was like me and he was liek you have supplies on teh floor by the bailer..the guy who was warming his food up was like um no their stuff is on a rack in their back room. I was like there HA you shouldn't come over here and try to get on to me because of something I have no clue about. *so wanted to call him a not to nice name* but didn't....
I get home fall asleep on couch, take shower, eat, and then here I am an hour later getting ready for sleep...so heres blip for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment