Ah last night it was so funny!...O.o
Ah well let me rewind for a moment... I had to go to work until 6pm. So after I get off work I grab Melba and Bill's presents before we go over. SO I decide heels, jeans and a blue shirt. So now I was all fresh and no longer smelt like the deli I decided to head on over. Grabbing Garlic bread and out the door...as we pull up to The Newmans....you hear teh radio blasting....and before we get out of the car I was like Oh gosh Bill has started early lol.
We walk into the door he goes Want a drink? The man was already lit lol.
So Gary gets a drink Melba saves me, off on an errand we go. We go up the The Warehouse to pick up some rum for Gary, Captain Morgan Private Stock is his poison. So while there we aer talking about how you drink it. Melba is like we don't have mountain dew because I told her it was good with dew. Then she is like we don't water down our boo's I am like uh uh I don't drink straight up chicka bad news. Get drunk that way and thats and uh uh here. A couple of guys over hear us and since she emabarassed me earlier i egged teh guys on a bit lol. Why not...flirt back :) Good news on that trip I found 5 bucks on the ground :).....
Back at the house the boys were well into the grilling and alcohol and us girls come in to fix ours. Low base Bloody Mary's...yummy celery, olives and onions....they were so yummy. We only put in a shot in mine and an 1/2 shot in Melba's. We had dinner and after dinner we set around and yakked about this and that. THe boys drank and me and Melba pretended to drink lol. I had straigh tomato juice after a while just spiced up with seasoning.
Around midnight Bill crashed so we came home with our to go plates and goodies we got from them as usual...some hwo I ended up with a mixer? O.o
well that is my saturday in a nut shell :)
Ah well let me rewind for a moment... I had to go to work until 6pm. So after I get off work I grab Melba and Bill's presents before we go over. SO I decide heels, jeans and a blue shirt. So now I was all fresh and no longer smelt like the deli I decided to head on over. Grabbing Garlic bread and out the door...as we pull up to The Newmans....you hear teh radio blasting....and before we get out of the car I was like Oh gosh Bill has started early lol.
We walk into the door he goes Want a drink? The man was already lit lol.
So Gary gets a drink Melba saves me, off on an errand we go. We go up the The Warehouse to pick up some rum for Gary, Captain Morgan Private Stock is his poison. So while there we aer talking about how you drink it. Melba is like we don't have mountain dew because I told her it was good with dew. Then she is like we don't water down our boo's I am like uh uh I don't drink straight up chicka bad news. Get drunk that way and thats and uh uh here. A couple of guys over hear us and since she emabarassed me earlier i egged teh guys on a bit lol. Why not...flirt back :) Good news on that trip I found 5 bucks on the ground :).....
Back at the house the boys were well into the grilling and alcohol and us girls come in to fix ours. Low base Bloody Mary's...yummy celery, olives and onions....they were so yummy. We only put in a shot in mine and an 1/2 shot in Melba's. We had dinner and after dinner we set around and yakked about this and that. THe boys drank and me and Melba pretended to drink lol. I had straigh tomato juice after a while just spiced up with seasoning.
Around midnight Bill crashed so we came home with our to go plates and goodies we got from them as usual...some hwo I ended up with a mixer? O.o
well that is my saturday in a nut shell :)
No comments:
Post a Comment