Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day out at Grand bay

Today was a day of fun and happiness for me. My honey took time off to make me feel better due to all
the mess that has happened with my mum and me trying to get school finished this semester. At first I will admit I was very rebellious of teh idea of him being there with me, but I have seen that it is the greatest thing he could have done.
We decided today to go out and have fun just us. I wanted to be up and about around lunch time, but the puppy we are keeping kept me awake off an on. His name is Bruiser, he is my old chiuhuahua that my roomie has now. We roommated years ago, but her and Bru were inseperable so she took Bru and I had my kitties. :) So he has two mommies one who he visits off and on and the mommie he lives with permenantly. So the sleep I got today felt good. So around 3pm we grabbed food then, Gary was like Grand Bay. We need to go to Grand Bay we've never been so lets go. So we went. It isn't something overly exciting, unless you are into Parks like we are. We both love nature-what can we say I am a Kitchen Witch at heart and he I guess You could say is Shaman like lol. He makes me think of a medicine man at times..he heals alot of my wounds emotionally where no one else could. Even though, he doesn't always get me, he can make me smile even when I don't want to.

We walked the trail and took some really great pics. But the most exciting of it was the tower. We both don't care for heights But OH MY GOD! the view was amazing. It was worth every step up to the tower. As we went up the tower I remembered the last tower that I went up I came down by rope..repelling lol. I loved it...wouldn't think someone with teh fear of heights would enjoy repelling. I would love to do it again too...but learn more about it than what I was shown in the military. Today was a good day, we ate KFC...which I was craving, and NO I am not pregnant. I just crave food lol. Part Italian, Scot, German, Irish and 2 different Indian-yes I love food. I may be a mutt- but I love the fact that my family has a broad culture :)

This is the pic I chose for my blog, my others will be up soon for viewing but I just wanted to tell of my day. We even took some great sky shots on the way home. I really didn't want to come home tonite but what choice did we have... GO TO BOOKSAMILLION...yeap that is right lol. Before coming home we went by BAM, found my truffles I have been looking for...a very yummy truffle. But we had a cup of coffee me a gingerbread latte and Gary a mocha. Then we raided the books. I resisted the temptation to buy a new journal lol. I am just a journal nut. I lvoe journals always have. But when funds run low you have to back off the addiction lol. But soon my precious you will be mine... (oh sorry that wasn't suppose to come out)

But here we sit at home, with our creative aspirations flying high and the list of new books for me to scavenger the net for :) yes... why buy them from the store when you can buy them offline cheaper....I mean sometimes you must buy from the store and not offline...offline shopping is evil....i mean the greatest thing they ever came up with :)

Well I must let this be...I have much more to do...pics to upload....things to think on...and perhaps another blog entry on this weekend with posted pic of my step daughter Anneiyssa and her daddy :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: