Today things have been well besides me being overly chilley. Gary was ill today. Which now he seems to be better which is good. Perhaps he had a small case of food poisoning. Oh well-he is good now. Found out his little one will be over this coming weekend. I am excited an not. I am because I love to see her, not because I fear I will not be able to spend as much time with her and her daddy due to school work. But perhaps I can manage to fannangle time in there.
Me and my sister seem to be doing better. I don't know what has happened but we seem to be better. I hope it is not short lived.
My mothers pictures were salvaged thank goodness. I placed the more important ones on the walls tonite so they will not be in a box. Ah well it is late and I have been up beyond my bed time. *bad me* I didn't realize the time until it was awfully late.
Me and my sister seem to be doing better. I don't know what has happened but we seem to be better. I hope it is not short lived.
My mothers pictures were salvaged thank goodness. I placed the more important ones on the walls tonite so they will not be in a box. Ah well it is late and I have been up beyond my bed time. *bad me* I didn't realize the time until it was awfully late.
No comments:
Post a Comment