I know i should allow the sleep to overtake me. But what will I dream? Will it be ghost and skeletons long thought to be locked away? Who is there to protect me from my fears while I slumber soundly encased in the Dream Weavers web? Perhaps I may be strong enough to change the dreams to what I wish to be dreamt, but yet my dreams do not allow me to walk anymore. Condemned to the confines of my own mind I fear the dreams to come...ones of great promise yet turns to demise and loathing nightmares. Of those no longer here, decisions wrongly made. . .cowardice that pushes me from the ones I love so much.
Yet here I am afraid-facing the fear should make me feel stronger yet, I feel weak and unfit to be where I am. How should I continue on in life when so much has been torn asunder?
Opening of Spring a new life will be given unto me, given a new name and new way of life yet freely giving over to this change. Death looked upon me showing great change in my life, but did Death know this time his showing would mean actual death and sickness? Perhaps not but what is to be known about the cards of fate.
Do we not make our own fate? Are we not the masters of our fate and lives? Or is there something much more that is above us - a puppeteer who feels nothing for his puppets or is he a puppetmaster who feels too much for his toys?
Alas the dreams are strong upon me, how can I say good night when yet it is early day? New day soon to be....yet here I am closing my eyes to dream away what is there else for me to do, but dream.
Yet here I am afraid-facing the fear should make me feel stronger yet, I feel weak and unfit to be where I am. How should I continue on in life when so much has been torn asunder?
Opening of Spring a new life will be given unto me, given a new name and new way of life yet freely giving over to this change. Death looked upon me showing great change in my life, but did Death know this time his showing would mean actual death and sickness? Perhaps not but what is to be known about the cards of fate.
Do we not make our own fate? Are we not the masters of our fate and lives? Or is there something much more that is above us - a puppeteer who feels nothing for his puppets or is he a puppetmaster who feels too much for his toys?
Alas the dreams are strong upon me, how can I say good night when yet it is early day? New day soon to be....yet here I am closing my eyes to dream away what is there else for me to do, but dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment