Things have been crazy. Last monday I burned my hand at work. I ended up with a second degree burn that got infected. Well i tell ya it sucks when you get infected and get sick from it. Well work has gone to hell because of our "manager" who can't handle the pressure of being a manager. She makes people work freaking 10 h our days and they are part time. Its like um yeah. Well I haven't seen my schedule yet and won't until tomorrow. I sat at the freaking health center all day for them to tell me they double scheduled so i have to come back tuesday at 112o. So i am like fun fun. They couldn't get me in today so i am like yea.
But oh well ... i am gonna go for now. just wanted to just vent a second.
Hey! I've moved!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment