Friday, January 2, 2009

Reflections of 2008

I know perhaps I should have done this earlier but work did not permit that. SO lets see... my year of 2008...

Hmm, we lived with Gary's dad in January which lasted until March... we had moved in prior to that in 2007. Things were good, I left my job to help his dad which I found to be a complete disaster on my part.

We moved to Valdosta at our current house....We've been here since May.

Things money wise has gone up adn down. Sometimes so badly it frightened me.

I managed to keep us a float. Which was good. Me and Gary almost split up this year...we had a very bad fight. We found out though that we are happy together and no matter what we fight over its not worth losing what we've got.

Which brings us to the happy news of my 2008, which was Gary proposed to me in February.

Unfortunately just as my year was growing better, it was darkened greatly. My Mother, Matilda, grew very ill. She had a stroke the day after my birthday in October. She soon grew worse and I had to make the most awfullest decisions a child should ever have to make. My mother died the week before her birthday/Thanksgiving Day. So now my heart is still very hurt ....tonite me and my sister were talking of my mom.... I miss her and so does my sister...what happens when you lose your best friend and mother?

My step mom and my dad they have finally came back to me..due to my divorce to my retarded ex...he turned my family against me. Now they have realized how stupid he was almost 5 years later....*grumbles*

I managed to get back in school this year and start on masters in education. so that is a positve thing... I ended this last semester with 3 B's and 1 A :) I hope to do even better next semester which starts teh 14th of this month.

My poor car is still running...which is an amazing thing... *grins* one day I will get everything fixed on it lol...it needs new headlights, speedometer, new tires, wind shield wipers.....so yeah that is just the tip of the ice burg...

Hmmm.....lets see..ah yes I have a job....Its not much but it is a job. I work at a deli in a super market here in Valdosta. My boss is my step mom which isn't a bad thing.

I've read many books....but during school its mainly text books lol...

Hmmm... i really can't think of any thing else to place...this is the abridged version lol

No comments: