OMG I have been so bleh lately. My laptop went on the fritz, so I've been trying to get it up and going. I've not posted about my Holidays yet. So lets see, Christmas day was very good. I loved my gifts I got! My mum and dad got me a picture box to store my pics in and a lock box to lock up money when i need. Hmmm but isn't that what a bank account is for? And she got me some awesome stationary! it is beige and red with a red dress on the edge...i love it the dress looks like something I would wear. *squees*
I got some awesome stationary from friends and some really cool buttons! My switch gifter at work gave me a cheese cutter set and a pretty necklace set from Avon. BUt it was nice.
I have been sick this past week still don't feel so up in the weather. I am seriously not wanting to go to work tomorrow. I slept in way late today and well its seriously messed up my sleeping schedule.
Work has been ok, my step mum is on vacation so the lazy people don't really want to work. Which pisses me off because when i am there, I am the one who all the work is thrown on. *grumbles*
Things have been odd because I seem to be off railed. I make messes left and right. . . . I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I seem off I don't know.
I know I will be glad when I am back on track.
Tonight I wanted to talk to my friend Matt. But I don't knwo why? Perhaps in a sense I am missing talking to him more than I thought I would.
I have also set today on my day off and watch tv all day. Silly I know but hey....it is something to do that requires no thought.
I got into watching the Secret diary of a Call girl......8 episodes 24 mins a piece. Interesting show.....then it made me think that boy I need to work out more..... damn you Billie Piper....and you're flat tummy and nice ass *cries*
Well I need sleep and a hot shower before work at oh...lets say 10am and its like oh....3 am now...god i need sleep.....
oh the line up in the subject...hehe guess where that came from? Its a movie.... :grins: one that I love to watch adn laugh at.
I got some awesome stationary from friends and some really cool buttons! My switch gifter at work gave me a cheese cutter set and a pretty necklace set from Avon. BUt it was nice.
I have been sick this past week still don't feel so up in the weather. I am seriously not wanting to go to work tomorrow. I slept in way late today and well its seriously messed up my sleeping schedule.
Work has been ok, my step mum is on vacation so the lazy people don't really want to work. Which pisses me off because when i am there, I am the one who all the work is thrown on. *grumbles*
Things have been odd because I seem to be off railed. I make messes left and right. . . . I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I seem off I don't know.
I know I will be glad when I am back on track.
Tonight I wanted to talk to my friend Matt. But I don't knwo why? Perhaps in a sense I am missing talking to him more than I thought I would.
I have also set today on my day off and watch tv all day. Silly I know but hey....it is something to do that requires no thought.
I got into watching the Secret diary of a Call girl......8 episodes 24 mins a piece. Interesting show.....then it made me think that boy I need to work out more..... damn you Billie Piper....and you're flat tummy and nice ass *cries*
Well I need sleep and a hot shower before work at oh...lets say 10am and its like oh....3 am now...god i need sleep.....
oh the line up in the subject...hehe guess where that came from? Its a movie.... :grins: one that I love to watch adn laugh at.
No comments:
Post a Comment