Friday, May 29, 2009

Randomness

Last night I finished my dress, even though I should've left it alone until today. Because i need to fix a couple of things. The hem for one! Ick...I hate hemming without my serger. But oh wells i will fix it. But its cute. Its gray and pink. As soon as I get the hem fixed I will post pictures of me in it!. I am so excited I finished it. Its my first real project since my mom passed away. I know if she could see it she would flip! One because I am in pink lol! My mom use to put me in pink and I'd get the dress dirty on purpose lol. My mom would always scold me but I'd tell her some extravagant tale to why I was dirty. Moms you got to love them!

Work today was crazy. I had a doctors appointment this morning and was like omg I hate needles. I knew it was my lab work today so yeah I was getting stuck. I did. I also got "stuck" at work. They called and left me a voicemail stating I had to be in work at 3 adn close, when I was scheduled to get off at 6pm. Bleh! But HA to them I got out at 73o! hehe...

Well now I am home, and wondering what I will work on next! I am leaning back toward being kinda "gothic punk" on my dressing. Which is funny because I use to dress Victorian-ish with a bit darker. Now I look and that is now placed as gothic punk? I was like hmm.. Ok what ever I just know how I like to dress. My husband is ecstatic. When he met me I dressed kinda like that. But my best friend who is like 50! YES I know, but well she didn't like the way I dressed so she kinda cleaned out my closet and well now I am stuck with LOTS OF COLOR AND PREPPY CLOTHES! I am far from being a prep and actually I am very uncomfortable dressed like that. I love flowie * don't think a real word* clothes and that is how I dressed but it was more blacks, whites, creams, blues, and grays. I had other colors just not bright colors! 

I love scarves, long skirts, flowing sleeved shirts, corsets, boots *of all styles*, mary jane style shoes....so yeah...when she went through my clothes I lost all that. Oh and I forgot my bum around jeans with their many many holes in them!

Hmm I've no clue what I am gonna do tonight. I think I am gonna work on designing a couple of things. I know today when I went to the thrift store I found a couple of neat shirts. Just now the matter of putting outfits together. So I can see the things I need to buy or make :)

No comments: