Sunday, October 19, 2008

my mom

Well my mom is doing a bit better than she was last weekend. The nurse assured me she was moving in a positive direction to recovery. I am so happy on that note. This weekend I have tried to get my mind back in the right direction. Its really hard when all you can think about is, "Will my mom live?" I never thought at 28 I would be looking at possibly loosing my maternal mom. It is quite scarey. I am dealing with it as best as I know how but, still it is scary. My sister is /was taking it very hard. I hope soon thou she will be able to deal with a bit better.

I've been thinking on all the stuff going on in my life and realize god, i so need to get back on track to the things i love the most. I miss sewing. I use to sit down and sew once or twice a week. I don't do that much ANYMORE. So i think once i move my one desk in the living room, back to sewing i go :) Perhaps I will make something simple or maybe something ren festie. Or something everyday. I don't knwo we will see. I don't write my pen pals or read as much as i use to. I don't knwo what happened. I just lost myself.

As for me and my love of my life. Things are going better with me and him. Which I am grateful for. I am trying to talk to him more which is ag ood thing. I have more people coming into my life that I saw as good friends once. So I hope that is a good sign. I have to stop shunning my friends. Its not a good thing to do you know. I just get awkward when people start getting close to me. Issues. Funny things.

Well I think I have killed enough time tonite on Guild Wars with Liz and Gary. I so need to get in touch with my one friend and let him know I"ve not ignored him. new friends can be finicky lol.

2 comments:

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

good luck with the blog, sandy. thanks for following my blog - playsofjeffreyjamesircink. have you checked out my public, real blog? www.jeffircink.blogspot.com

maybe you can follow that too? i'll be poking my head in from time to time...

Unknown said...

most definitely. thanks for stopping by from time to time...